- Remote control buoy
- Emergency equipment delivery device
- Rapidly deployable personal flotation device
- Length - 50"
- Beam - 15"
- Draft - 2"
- Displacement - 25 lbs
- Power - 3Kw
- Top Speed - 22MPh
- Body - Kevlar reinforced composite hull
- Propulsion system - Jet Pump
- Data collection - FLIR camera system with wifi downlink for handheld devices
- Night time navigational lighting
- 400' lanyard with attachment
- Search light - adjustable
- Communications - marine grade radios for two-way communications
- Swift water cover - designed for swift water rescues with modified handles and reinforced bow protection
- Deliverable equipment - Life jackets and helmets
Donated by the Office of Naval Research(ONR) through Hydronalix